What are the benefits of turmeric? is turmeric good for you? turmeric face mask benefits for glowing skin by helping reduce acne and any resulting scars. The anti-inflammatory qualities can target your pores and calm the skin. Turmeric is also known to reduce scarring.
* Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Supplements
Turmeric Relieves Arthritis. Because turmeric brings down swelling, it’s great to use for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. It also kills germs that harm body cells. People with rheumatoid arthritis who eat turmeric all the time have gotten much rest from pain and joint swelling.
* Curcumin May Be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer’s Disease. Swelling of the brain is one of the main reasons for cognitive disorders, like Alzheimer’s disease. another benefit of turmeric can keep the brain healthy, by helping oxygen flow. This can also slow down or totally stop Alzheimer’s disease.
* Studies Show That Curcumin Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression
* Curcumin May Help Delay Aging and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases
* Turmeric may help prevent fat accumulation and hastens fat loss
How To Make Turmeric Tea?
Turmeric Tea Recipe
1-2 teaspoons of turmeric (or more, depending on how strong you want the tea to be/taste)
2 cups of water
1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
Pinch of clove
1 tablespoon of honey
Step 1 – Simmer the herbs and spices in a small point of boiling water.
Step 2 – Once the tea has steeped, strain out the herbs and spices.
Step 3 – Add honey to taste and stir until it dissolves.
Step 4 – Enjoy!
Turmeric tea is good for you and can be consumed 1 to 2 times per day, particularly if you are using the tea for a specific health concern.
#tumericbenefits #tumericcapsules #tumeric