How To Get Rid Of The Dark Circle Under Eyes
Are you worried of those dark circles under eye? Dark circles are natural when you face severe stress, lack of sleep, depression or headaches. Everyone wants to look good and as a result keep on experimenting with their looks.
There are numbers of anti wrinkle creams coming up in the market. Some are not that good while some will definitely help your cause. You need to select the one which best suits your skin.
Eye cream for dark circle will help you to combat the vulnerable dark circles that have developed around your eyes due to continual stress and restlessness of the eyes. A regular use of the cream will make the skin near your eyes soften and smoothen, and give them a healthy and young look.
Dark eye circle
Dark circles are caused below the eyes, where the skin is thin. This skin is not endowed with the oil glands like the rest parts of the body. Hence, as it gets dry, it gets wrinkly and results in the formation of dark circles under the eyes.
1.Heredity: – The dark circles are also caused due to heredity reasons. People with itchy skin conditions and prone to allergies, are highly suspected of dark circles due to inflammation and a lot of eye rubbing.
2. Lack of sleep: – Those who suffer from insomnia, who do not get to sleep properly, and who overstress their muscles, are prone to dark circles.
3. Medication: – Dark eye circles could also be caused due to the intake of drugs that cause the blood vessels to dilate.
4.Sun exposure: -The eyes are prone to dark circles due to the increased exposure of the skin to the sun that causes hyper-pigmentation.
5.Hormonal changes: – During pregnancy and menstruation, the skin undergoes changes causing dark circles around the eyes.
6.The dark circle under eye cream is loaded with Yarrow root that penetrates deep to alleviate the dark eye circles. In addition, it also enhances the blood circulation around the eyes.
Features and benefits of eye cream
– Vitamin K and Yarrow for enhancing deep circulation.
– Production of essential substances in the skin to make the skin tighter and healthier.
– Prevents moisture loss.
– Omega therapy for reducing the sagging skin.
– Helps the skin to absorb the moisture present in the air.
– Stimulates blood circulation.