Maths Tuition & Assessment
Your child will follow a completely personalised programme of study. Once we have carried out an initial assessment and set some initial targets and learning topics, we will start working towards strengthening your child’s Maths skills. Our maths tutoring is a professional and hands on approach to your child’s individual requirements:
- Due to the way in which we are able to allow our students study Maths with us, we see progress quickly.
- We will not waste your child’s time repeatedly tackling topics which they can manage.
- We want our older students to be proactive in bringing us topics which they have found difficult recently in school.
- We are never complacent about our students achieving an excellent Maths score in an end of term test or exam!
Science Tutoring & Assessment
We teach Science on a topic basis and we will make sure that your child gives us an independent review of their areas of weakness.
Most of our students study Science on a term by term basis and they study it in conjunction with one other subject.
Our Science tuition spaces are always in demand and very limited, so please flag this up to us if it is a specific priority.
Parents come to us with a wide range of requests and concerns about English.
- Spelling, Punctuation & Grammar
- Reading Comprehension
We are here to help.
Our initial assessment will give us a good indication of your child’s areas for development.
We will advise you and discuss with you what to tackle first.
In Key Stages 1 and 2 our resources range from basic phonics through to punctuation; comprehension and spelling and then…for students in Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 we will support your child through analysing literature and poetry and writing in a range of styles.
Most importantly we will update you about your child’s progress every step of the way.
Contact us at Teachers Teach Tuition
Teachers Teach Tuition Centre
31 Church St
Tel: 0208 363 5008